PORTAL 2 RELEASE NOTES
Release notes will be updated periodically to reflect known issues, the release of new features, upgrades to existing features, and bug fixes.
- Some aa_admin_XXXX downloads are outdated
- Details Product – Full Data > aa_fd_program_faculty is returning department faculty data
- Departments / Programs > Collaborations > Unit view
- Collaboration counts for a unit may be too high due to missing de-duplication logic
- Departments / Programs > All Profile pages
- Discipline faculty count may be slightly high due to missing piece of de-duplication logic
- Departments / Programs > Award Profile
- Discipline Award totals may be too high due to bug in de-duplication logic
- Departments / Programs > Funding Profile
- Discipline Dollars per Grant calculation is incorrect
- Departments / Programs > Unit Modeling
- Saving a model without recording a Stage Change grays out the ‘Previous’, ‘Next’, and ‘Generate’ buttons, although they can still be clicked
- Institution > All Views
- Small screens / low resolution / high zoom may cause columns to overlap
UPDATE – 2/20/19
NEW FEATURES AND UPGRADES
- New Content Addition
- Three new content types, Book Chapters, Clinical Trials, and Patents, have been added to Research Insight. These data appear in all areas of Research Insight except the Team Analysis > Discipline Career Progression (see corresponding help text).
- A significant overhaul of the user interface has been made with the inclusion of new content.
- For full details on the new content and UI update, please contact your institution’s Academic Analytics data liaison.
- Scholar Profile > Collaborations
- Previously, the number of collaborators displayed was limited to 50. This limitation has been removed and collaborations are generated using up to 5000 of the selected scholar’s works. With this change, all collaborators within our data are now displayed.
- Suggested Honorific Awards
- Our collection process has been updated to include Academic Rank restrictions on awards. Subsequently, the NSF CAREER award is now properly restricted to Assistant Professors.
HOME PAGE AND DEPARTMENTS / PROGRAMS CUSTOM TIME WINDOW FILTERS
- Home Page
- Conference Proceedings start year updated to 2004
- Books start year updated to 2003
- Custom Time Window Filters
- Articles earliest year updated to 2004
- Books earliest year updated to 2003
- Citations earliest year updated to 2004
- Conference Proceedings earliest year updated to 2004
- Grants earliest year updated to 2006
DEPARTMENTS / PROGRAMS
- Funding Profile
- Downloads have been added to each of the pie charts.
BROAD FIELDS / DEPARTMENTS / PROGRAMS
- Faculty > Details Pop Out > Faculty Activity Record Download
- An issue causing the download to be incorrectly named for some faculty has been fixed.
DEPARTMENTS / PROGRAMS
- Funding Profile > Peer Funding pie chart
- An issue where co-pi grants were erroneously included in this pie chart has been fixed.