PORTAL 2 RELEASE NOTES
Release notes will be updated periodically to reflect known issues, the release of new features, upgrades to existing features, and bug fixes.
- Image Downloads in Internet Explorer
- Unit Gauges header does not display properly
- Unit Modeling > Results > Box Plots draw as solid black bars
- Suggested Awards
- The Common Unit Recipients count may be incorrect for scholars with multiple institution affiliations
UPDATE – 4/13/20
NEW FEATURES AND UPGRADES
- Search Standardization
- The Research Insight search experience has been standardized to Faculty Insight, leading to the removal of the Keyword “pill search” option. The search options are now “Research Topic” and “Scholar Name”. Search syntax can be found via temporary notifications or the Research Insight Menu.
- Saved Searches
- Searches may now be saved in RI via a “Save” button found next to the “Search” button on the Results view. Clicking this button will bring up a dialog where users choose a name for the search and can additionally save the current state of “Refine Your Search” filters. Searches can be loaded, reviewed, or shared via the Research Insight Menu “Saved Searches” option.